Visitation Rights

Friday, October 1, 2010

Puff Muffin

Once, someone (I did not know this person) sent me a text telling me that they were going to "slit my f*cking throat" (for clarification, I have never done anything to warrent throat slitting. They had the wrong number). Ever since, I have been a little weary of responding to texts from random numbers. However, not every random number wants to "slit my f*cking throat." Especially not Puff Muffin:

Random Number: I miss mah bros fo sho!

Me: Who's this?

RN: Puff Muffin, tell me you're joking

Me: Haha! Sorry, I don't know a Puff muffin...

PM: Ok I mean bill then

Me: Oh, I don't know a Bill either... You got the right number Bill?

PM/Bill: Sorry dude, it looks like I don't have the right number! : ) my bad

Me: No worries!

Never did find out who wanted to slit who's f*cking throat out there... And Puff Muffin/Bill, I'm sure your bros miss you, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment